We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 23 June 2014

#118 23rd June - Wooden It Be Loverly - PLEASE READ POST FOR DETAILS

Suze is hosting our challenge today and she has chosen the theme 'Wooden it be Loverly'. She would like to see something wood related in your project (the use of paper alone doesn't count - we all know that comes from trees!) So perhaps a wooden embellishment, or wood effect embossed pattern, images of trees, a wooden fence etc. If you fancy being more adventurous your project could be something actually made of wood, so a box, jewellery cabinet, etc. etc.

Some inspiration from our DT

I used a wooden embellishment, some tartan and a Tonic studios die to make this Scottish themed wedding card.
For my card I have used an old Karen's Doodles digi stamp coloured with my ProMarkers. It's quite hard to see in the pic but I have used some wood effect card and some papers from my scrap box. Also on the wooden theme is the wooden boat in my image.

Vania

Josephine

I coloured my image with a mix of Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pencils and finished with some wooden embellishments which I've coloured with Promarkers and decorated with glitter glue and liquid pearls.

Carole

I have made an easel card. The wooden bird house along with my wooden buttons are my links to the theme.

Kimx 
I used the fabulous Stampendous 'Tree Poem', acetate and Alcohol inks as well as a leafy Embossing Folder and some wooden buttons for my card. 

All links are moderated, please be patient whilst I get the chance to check that your link meets the requirements before adding it to the blog. You will add your link as normal, it just won’t appear immediately. Any entry that does not meet the challenge requirement or that does not follow our simple rules will not be published. If you are having issues with any other linking matter please mail me at the address in the side bar  
 

2 comments:

  1. uhm help! I added my card but it does not want to show it? And if i wanne try again it says it already excist what to do now?

    Greetz, Marieke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I'm very excited to join my very first challenge with you! I left the link through the linky, but it's my first time so I'm not sure if I set up the link and my blog correctly for you.

    http://mylittlecraftthings.blogspot.ca/2014/07/wooden-it-be-loverly-crafty-cardmakers.html

    Hope I did it right. Please let me know. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.