We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 4 March 2013

Challenge 85 Blooming Images, Winners and Top 5

Before I announce the winners I am really sorry to say I had to delete 20 + entries for our Blooming Images challenge because they either entered too many challenges, please check our rules for this, but it’s no more than 15 including our own, or they did not have flowers as their focal point on the card. Some had sentiments and some even had characters. It was clearly stated, as it is in all of our posts, what we wanted to see from you. As our sponsors provided us with very generous prizes it’s only fair to the people who do follow the criteria, not to include those who don’t. I know I sound like a right old moaner, but whilst we love seeing your amazing creations, we really would like them to match what we are asking.

Now enough of the moaning!!

Thanks to everyone who played along with our ‘Blooming Images’ theme.

Marie was our hostess for this challenge and she has chosen her Winners/Top 5 as follows:-



For the prize from
 CRAFTS AND ME


No 16 - Shea Marshall for this lovely looking card



and for the mystery donor prize of the Die Cutting Set

  No 85 - Jyothi for the brilliant use of some free designer papers



and Marie's Top 5 are


No 18 Doreen


No 33 Janja


No 78 Pauline


No 139 Smiles


No 144 Rajni Chawla

So many fabby looking cards here in this wonderful turn out for my Blooming challenge. I never thought that so many of you would join us. It was a joy to visit all your blogs, but sad to see that some of you didn't qualify for prize or top 5 as there was other things in focus than the blooming flowers I was asking for. You are truly a talented bunch of crafters. Hope to see you join us again for the next fun challenge here at the Crafty Cardmakers.

Congratulations to you all, please feel free to display our Winner’s badge or Top 5 badge on your blogs. Would the two winners please contact me at the address in the sidebar stating the number of the challenge, the title of the challenge and which prize they have won in the subject line. The winner of prize from Hobby Art will also need to provide me with a snail mail address so their prize can be mailed out to them.

The winners have until 17th March to claim their prize, after which time I am afraid the prize(s) will be forfeit. As we choose our winners, rather than having a random number thingy to pick them it's too difficult and time consuming to go back again and go through the entries to pick out new winners. Neither, sadly do we have time to chase the winners up.

Don’t forget to call back at 12 noon for our next challenge
Butterfly 2 Signature Lin



5 comments:

  1. What some awesome entries this time. Well done you winners, great looking cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for picking my card out as one of the Top5. I'm delighted and congratulations to all the other winners.
    Janja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much. This is my first Top5 and it is a great honor for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FINALLY getting to my computer for the day and am delighted and thrilled to see my card chosen as a winner! Thank you so very much! I love flowers and loved "having" to use flowers as a focal point, which I don't do often enough. Thank you for a lovely challenge site and fabulous inspiration from the ever so talented DT. Now I'm off to email you, Lin! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad u liked my card and picked it for top 5...Thanks.Congrats to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.